Do you have knee pain and are over the age of 45?
You might be eligible for this study which focuses on implementing the most up to date research for the treatment of knee arthritis.
What you get:
- Access to the GLADTM Australia program over 8 weeks
- Two education sessions
- 12 neuromuscular exercise sessions (1 hour each)
To be eligible for this study you should have:
- Activity-related knee joint pain
- Either no morning knee joint stiffness or stiffness that lasts no longer than 30 minutes.
- Access to the internet (baseline testing) and have basic computer skills or have a support person who can facilitate
If you are interested in participating in the trial and would like to know more about this exciting project please contact: Marcella Pazzinatto ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
**Those who have a history of knee joint replacement, had physiotherapy treatment in the previous six months or have an impairment that would impact on your ability to participate in an exercise program (GLA:DTM Australia) may not apply.
Chief Investigator: Christian Barton
HEC no: 18500
For more information on GLA:DTM Australia, including videos and infographics, please visit their website: https://gladaustralia.com.au/