Check out the hyperlinked publications in which our staff have contributed in March;
For full references check here!
- Alison JA, McKeough ZJ, Johnston K, McNamara RJ, Spencer LM, Jenkins SC, et al. Australian and New Zealand Pulmonary Rehabilitation Guidelines. Respirology. 2017.
- Cockayne S, Fairhurst C, Adamson J, Hewitt C, Hull R, Hicks K, et al. An optimised patient information sheet did not significantly increase recruitment or retention in a falls prevention study: an embedded randomised recruitment trial. Trials. 2017;18(1):144.
- Cotchett M, Lennecke A, Medica VG, Whittaker GA, Bonanno DR. The association between pain catastrophising and kinesiophobia with pain and function in people with plantar heel pain. The Foot. 2017.
- Crossley KM, Macri EM, Cowan SM, Collins NJ, Roos EM. The patellofemoral pain and osteoarthritis subscale of the KOOS (KOOS-PF): development and validation using the COSMIN checklist. Br J Sports Med. 2017:bjsports-2016-096776.
- Devitt BM, Bouguennec N, Barfod KW, Porter T, Webster KE, Feller JA. Combined anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction and lateral extra-articular tenodesis does not result in an increased rate of osteoarthritis: a systematic review and best evidence synthesis. Knee Surgery, Sports Traumatology, Arthroscopy. 2017:1-12.
- Frazer A, Kidgell D, Spittle M, Williams J. P284 Bilateral effects of unilateral anodal tDCS on motor cortex plasticity and the cross-transfer of strength. Clinical Neurophysiology. 2017;128(3):e149.
- Ganderton C, Semciw A, Cook J, Pizzari T. Demystifying the Clinical Diagnosis of Greater Trochanteric Pain Syndrome in Women. Journal of Women’s Health. 2017.
- Green B, Pizzari T. Calf muscle strain injuries in sport: a systematic review of risk factors for injury. Br J Sports Med. 2017:bjsports-2016-097177.
- Holland AE, Cox NS. Telerehabilitation for COPD: Could pulmonary rehabilitation deliver on its promise? Respirology. 2017.
- Khor YH, Goh NS, McDonald CF, Holland AE. Oxygen Therapy for Interstitial Lung Disease: A Mismatch between Patient Expectations and Experiences. Annals of the American Thoracic Society. 2017(ja).
- McClelland JA, Feller JA, Menz HB, Webster KE. Patients with total knee arthroplasty do not use all of their available range of knee flexion during functional activities. Clinical Biomechanics. 2017;43:74-8.
- Menz HB, Auhl M, Munteanu SE. Effects of indoor footwear on balance and gait patterns in community-dwelling older women. Gerontology. 2017;63(2):129-36.
- Papagoras H, Pizzari T, Coburn P, Sleigh K, Briggs AM. Supporting return to work through appropriate certification: a systematic approach for Australian primary care. Australian health review. 2017.
- Shanahan J, Morris ME, Bhriain ON, Volpe D, Lynch T, Clifford AM. Dancing for Parkinson’s: a randomized trial of Irish set dancing compared to usual care. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. 2017.
- Stevens CJ, Bennett KJ, Sculley DV, Callister R, Taylor L, Dascombe BJ. A Comparison of Mixed-Method Cooling Interventions on Preloaded Running Performance in the Heat. The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research. 2017;31(3):620-9.
- Wang W, Ackland D, McClelland J, Webster KE, Halgamuge S. Assessment of gait characteristics in total knee arthroplasty patients using a hierarchical partial least squares method. IEEE Journal of Biomedical and Health Informatics. 2017.