Osteoarthritis (OA) is a common condition affecting many people. Current literature suggests rehabilitation may be limited in improving hip function and reducing pain
- Have you been diagnosed with mild to moderate hip osteoarthritis?
- Can you still walk a city block?
- Can you run 5 meters?
Assess the effectiveness of a targeted hip rehabilitation program for improving pain, function and quality of life for people with hip OA compared to standard rehabilitation
To be eligible for involvement in this research project you need to:
- Be 35 years or over
- Have pain in the hip or groin for more than 3 months
- Have pain with walking, climbing stairs or getting in or out of the car
- Have hip osteoarthritis on hip x-ray
If you feel that you are eligible to be involved please contact
MELBOURNE: Tania Pizzari – 03 9479 5872
BENDIGO: Anita Zacharias – 03 5444 7282
Lead Researcher – A/Prof Rod Green Phone: 613 5444 7282 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ethics Approval: HEC17-031