Full list of publications from the LASEM researchers in February;
References (in full)
- Bell EC, Cox NS, Goh N, Glaspole I, Westall GP, Watson A, et al. Oxygen therapy for interstitial lung disease: a systematic review. European Respiratory Review. 2017;26(143):160080.
- Bruder AM, McClelland JA, Shields N, Dodd KJ, Hau R, van de Water AT, et al. Validity and reliability of an activity monitor to quantify arm movements and activity in adults following distal radius fracture. Disability and Rehabilitation. 2017:1-8.
- Clark RA, Bell SW, Feller JA, Whitehead TS, Webster KE. Standing balance and inter-limb balance asymmetry at one year post primary anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction: Sex differences in a cohort study of 414 patients. Gait & Posture. 2017;52:318-24.
- Cockayne S, Adamson J, Clarke A, Corbacho B, Fairhurst C, Green L, et al. Cohort randomised controlled trial of a multifaceted podiatry intervention for the prevention of falls in older people (the REFORM Trial). PLoS one. 2017;12(1):e0168712.
- Devitt BM, Bell SW, Webster KE, Feller JA, Whitehead TS. Surgical treatments of cartilage defects of the knee: Systematic review of randomised controlled trials. The Knee. 2017.
- Dowman LM, McDonald CF, Bozinovski S, Vlahos R, Gillies R, Pouniotis D, et al. Greater endurance capacity and improved dyspnoea with acute oxygen supplementation in idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis patients without resting hypoxaemia. Respirology. 2017.
- Dowman LM, McDonald CF, Hill CJ, Lee AL, Barker K, Boote C, et al. The evidence of benefits of exercise training in interstitial lung disease: a randomised controlled trial. Thorax. 2017:thoraxjnl-2016-208638.
- Hatton AL, Crossley KM, Clark RA, Whitehead TS, Morris HG, Culvenor AG. Between-leg differences in challenging single-limb balance performance one year following anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction. Gait & Posture. 2017;52:22-5.
- Lai CC, Ardern CL, Feller JA, Webster KE. Eighty-three per cent of elite athletes return to preinjury sport after anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction: a systematic review with meta-analysis of return to sport rates, graft rupture rates and performance outcomes. Br J Sports Med. 2017:bjsports-2016-096836.
- McClelland JA, Feller JA, Menz HB, Webster KE. Patients with total knee arthroplasty do not use all of their available range of knee flexion during functional activities. Clinical Biomechanics. 2017;43:74-8.
- McClelland JA, Webster KE, Ramteke AA, Feller JA. Total knee arthroplasty with computer-assisted navigation more closely replicates normal knee biomechanics than conventional surgery. The Knee. 2017.
- Riel H, Cotchett M, Delahunt E, Rathleff MS, Vicenzino B, Weir A, et al. Is ‘plantar heel pain’a more appropriate term than ‘plantar fasciitis’? Time to move on. BMJ Publishing Group Ltd and British Association of Sport and Exercise Medicine; 2017.
- Ruehland WR, Rochford PD, Pierce RJ, Webster KE, Trinder JA, Jordan AS, et al. Sensory detection of threshold intensity resistive loads in severe obstructive sleep apnoea. Respiratory Physiology & Neurobiology. 2017;236:29-41.
- Shoebridge A, Shields N, Webster KE. Minding the Body: An interdisciplinary theory of optimal posture for musicians. Psychology of Music. 2017:0305735617691593.
- Volpe D, Pavan D, Morris M, Guiotto A, Iansek R, Fortuna S, et al. Underwater gait analysis in Parkinson’s disease. Gait & Posture. 2017;52:87-94.
- Ardern CL, Taylor NF, Feller JA, Webster KE. Fifty-five per cent return to competitive sport following anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction surgery: an updated systematic review and meta-analysis including aspects of physical functioning and contextual factors. British journal of sports medicine. 2014:bjsports-2013-093398.
- Ardern CL, Webster KE, Taylor NF, Feller JA. Return to sport following anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction surgery: a systematic review and meta-analysis of the state of play. British journal of sports medicine. 2011:bjsports76364.