Do you need to get yourself more active?
Are you interested in starting running?
La Trobe Sport and Exercise Medicine Research Centre are currently recruiting participants for an upcoming program
- Investigate the effectiveness of a popular running program – Couch 2 5K
- Evaluate what barriers might prevent people from completing the program
- Be over 18 years of age
- Not currently completing more than 150 minutes of moderate intensity physical activity of any form per week
- Not currently suffering from any long term pain in your lower limbs
What will the program involve?
- Attend an initial screening session at La Trobe University Bundoora
- Complete a 9 week running program – Couch 2 – 5K
- Wear a small state of the art accelerometer on your shoe – measuring how far and how fast you run
- Attend a final session after completing the running program at La Trobe University Bundoora
Contact: Matt Francis
Chief Investigator: Dr Christian Barton