- Bachelor of Arts (Psych) from the University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Podiatry (Hons) from La Trobe University
- Honours thesis – Psychological variables associated with plantar heel pain
- Began teaching into the podiatry course at La Trobe University in 2012
- Podiatrist at Fitzroy Foot and Ankle Clinic
- Previous sports medicine experience with Williamstown VFL
Three Fun Facts
- Moved from Brisbane 10 years ago, and still haven’t adjusted to the cold weather
- I have an amazing son, and another on the way
- I really love golf, but golf does not love me
- Continue to combine research and clinical practice
- Develop skills in clinical trial implementation to improve the effectiveness of musculoskeletal treatments
Follow my research and clinical journey on Twitter @GlenAWhittaker. I will be posting blogs on various topics relating to plantar heel pain via the La Trobe Sports and Exercise Medicine Research Centre blog.
- Cotchett, M.P., G. Whittaker, and B. Erbas, Psychological variables associated with foot function and foot pain in patients with plantar heel pain. Clin Rheumatol, 2014.